Chemical Technology & Design
EnProCo berlin offers professional services of a wide range of technology consultancy with highly experienced engineers and technicians.
- Kinetics of catalytic reactions, reactor modeling and design.
- Overcoming chemical equilibrium limitations.
- Special reaction processes, integration of membrane
separation with catalytic reactor, shifting of production yield.
- Multi-phase chemical reactors for CO2 utilization.
- Structured development for technology improvement.
- Minimization of primary energy consumption.
- Analysis and evaluation of process data and compilation of professional flow diagrams (PFD).
- Footprint of existing factories, description of the processing as it is, basis for optimization tasks.
- Pinch analysis.
- Machinery design, its costs and investment calculation.
- Pipeline design and calculation of pipework.
- Pump design and characteristics.
- Primary separation of the crude products from chemical reactors.
- Layout of complex downstream operations.
- Balancing and flowsheeting of existing and planned separation lines.
- Design of rectification columns and evaporators.
- Combination of chemical reaction and separation, reactive catalytic distillation.
- Bottlenecking of existing technology, based on footprint balances.
- Scale up from lab to pilot and production scale.
- Safety issues by scale-up operation, enthalpy balances, limitations.
- Increase of production capacity or improvement of product quality.
- Listing of machinery pricing, database of pricing.
- Calculation of realization and reconstruction costs.
- Estimation of investment cost on different engineering level (first overview, basic calculation, improvement after detailed engineering project.
- Return of investment, certificate policy, emissions, funding projects.